Thursday, April 26, 2012

Staying put!

Wow, two entries from me in one day?!
It turns out that I can fix the interface so it works with my screen reader once again. I'll outline the steps for any of my readers with this problem!
1. On the main blogger screen, go to blogger options. Note that it is a button, not a link. Press that, and the fifth item will be the link that changes you back to the old Blogger layout.

I use Voiceover on my Mac, so I tabbed to the Blogger Options button, and then was placed in a list. I interacted with the list and used VO down arrow to get to the option I wanted. Then with quicknav on, I hit shift space to activate my mouse. And it worked! Which is good news for me since I love this blog!
There may be a third post tonight detailing my recent adventures.
I have missed y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Stoppin' by to say "hello" and see how y'all are doing.

    Sounds like your week is ending better than it started and better than expected!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete