Monday, July 2, 2012

The Law-firm of Anderson Cooper

Sometimes, as a deafblind person, I feel pretty out of touch with popular culture and the like. I try to stay up to date with news-- local, national and world-wide, but I tend to miss quite a bit. This is mostly because there are only so many hours in the day, and because, lets face it, I don't really care about television or movie stars for the simple reason that I can't see or hear their work. This can sometimes land me in situations where I am obviously out of my depth. Something like this happened today.

Up until about two hours ago, I thought
<"Anderson Cooper">
was the name of the law firm which was so involved with the <"Enron Scandal">
....
....
And then I found out I was wrong!
I know all about
<"Corporate Personhood">
But...
This would be taking it a little far, no?
So the joke's on me! Good thing I learned to laugh at myself a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment