Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fun with Puppy

I finally have Baylee pics! But I am a super blog moron and do not know how to put them in my post itself, so go
<"here">
to see 'em!
Baylee also has a
<"Blog of her own!">

Things have been interesting around here. And by "interesting" I mean exhausting, fun, and educational all at once!
On Tuesday, Baylee went to the eyevet so he could examine her eyes to make sure she doesn't have impaired vision. We can't have the blind leading the blind after all!
Thankfully Baylee did great at the eyevets, and so did Bristol!
Today we went for a walk and poor Laveau was the one left at home. Mister Pawpower took Baylee, while I took Bristol and Mill'E-Max guided. We went into the pet-friendly little mini-mart and then walked up to the doughnut shop. I stayed outside with the girls while Mister Pawpower went in with his cane to get doughnuts. Now we are home and the dogs have had a crazy play session, so it's nap time for them! I'm jealous!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! It sounds like things are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all,

    I'm on my way to see Baylee and read her own blog too.

    Oops. Have to comment through my Live Journal when comments don't pop up...maybe someday blogger will fix it. There's a link to blogspot in the Intro.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete