Thursday, August 11, 2011

Post-Prandial pondering

We had dinner, it was yummy, but so, so hot!
And while eating, I thought I wondered if I could teach myself to put pictures in blog posts themselves, so this is my attempt. Obviously, I won't be able to tell if this works or not, thus your input is appreciated!




Thos should be two different pictures of a much younger Bristol at her first Barkus (dog Mardi Gras Parade), in 2004. She's dressed as a sun flower with beads around her neck. In one of the pics she is holding a can of Coke in her mouth.

2 comments:

  1. I can't see the pictures, but it sounds like all of the other pictures I read on other blogs...if that makes sense. LOL
    PS: I have suggested someone from another blog come and talk to you because she is currently trying to figure out what breed to train for her successor Assistance dog and I thought you'd be a good person to talk to. She currently has a collie and isn't sure that is a good idea. German Shepherds and Dobermans are at the top of her list. I don't know if she'll actually come over, but I just thought I'd give you the heads up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures aren't showing up for me. Sad!

    ReplyDelete